4546 19th Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold for $4,950,000
Neighborhood: Eureka Valley/Dolores Heights
Property Type: SFD
An expertly built modern masterpiece, this impressive home features striking contemporary design, clean lines and exquisite custom finishes spanning five levels—all with elevator access. From the top-floor master suite with its sensational views of Corona Heights and downtown, to the rare-for-San-Francisco roomy four-car garage with charging station, the layout is thoughtful and the aesthetic divine. Throughout the home, recessed lighting and wide-plank European oak floors preside, all with radiant heat controlled by state-of-the-art Nest multi-zone thermostats.
This urban oasis includes multiple private outdoor living and entertainment areas, an abundance of state-of-the-art luxury points, and exquisite design touches. Situated in a distinguished Upper Market neighborhood with nearby parks, shopping and utterly convenient transit options, it’s a beautiful home that redefines modern luxury for the urban iconoclast, a truly unique living experience and a once-in-a-lifetime find.
- Breathtaking downtown, Corona Heights and Upper Market views
- Elevator access to all levels
- Open living / dining / kitchen w/expansive views and walk-out terrace
- Epicurean inspired kitchen (think Studio Becker, Miele & Sub Zero)
- Custom-designed wine cellar and tasting room
- 5 bedrooms; Pentlevel master suite w/views, plus 3 bedroom / 2 baths on a single level
- 4-car garage with charging station accessed from a quaint urban lane
- Unique Open Courtyard on the living level with Fire Pit and Barbecue Hook-ups
- Spacious Family/au-pair level w/adjacent Outdoor Space